Cannabis Coconut oil
Canna Coconut Oil
Things you will need:
- Crockpot preferably a small one OR use a Double Boiler.
- 1 Cup of Coconut Oil. I add about 2 tsps over to account for loss.
- 28 grams of Bud-or more if you like.
- Cheese Cloth or Fine metal Strainer.
- Container for finished product that can handle Heat. Don’t use plastic.
- Candy Thermometer.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 245 Degrees. You will need to Decarboxylation the Bud. AKA Decarb. This is a very important step. This step makes your butter stronger.
- Grind up all the bud, coffee grinder works great.
- Place Bud on cookie sheet or a oven safe Pyrex dish.
- Once oven is pre-heated place in oven for 40 min.
- Turn crockpot on low and melt the Coconut oil. Try you best keep oil near 160° for best results.
- If using Double Boiler Adjust Temp to 160 Degrees.
- Add Bud to the crockpot and mix around, cover and let sit.
- Check on it frequently and stir.
- Cooking time 6-8 hours.
- Strain through cheesecloth or fine metal strainer. Try to get every last drop out.
- Place in the Fridge until Hard.
- I personally premeasure the oil when it’s hot. I measure out 1 TBSP and put in into ice cube trays. I got 15 doses. The Ice cube Tray works great to make equal doses.
- Use in your favorite Recipes or just eat.
Start off Slow when trying a new batch!
This Makes Strong Oil.